The winter woes of dry skin, dehydrated hair and cracked lips can certainly leave a girl feeling less like her normal, beautiful self. I’m sure you’ve heard of the many health benefits of Coconut Oil (and the millions of ways you can use it), but this jack-of-all-trades product becomes the beauty mavens BFF during the winter months. Switching from your standard beauty products to Coconut Oil will not only save you tons of money, but will help to revitalize and rejuvenate your look.
So, start your spring cleaning early! Give Coconut Oil a try and replace the below 8 products that are taking up room in your bathroom vanity:
- DAILY MOISTURIZER – Coconut Oil is known to moisturize the skin just as well, if not better, than most lotions. It’s made up of Medium Chain Fatty Acids that enhance the moisture barrier of your skin, further protecting it from dryness
- EYE MAKEUP REMOVER – Remove stubborn eye makeup by dabbing coconut oil on a cotton ball. It’s a safe and natural alternative to some of the harsh chemicals found in generic makeup removers
- DEEP CONDITIONER – Coconut Oil contains proteins not found in other hair oils, helping hair retain its natural moisture and make it stronger
- CHAPSTICK – Mix coconut oil with less than a teaspoon of sugar to exfoliate cracked lips
- FRIZZ FIGHTER – Forget the sprays and simply tame the frizz with a dime-sized drop of coconut oil
- WRINKLE CREAM – Apply under eyes to help prevent wrinkles and hydrate the skin
- TEETH WHITENER – Ever try oil pulling? By swishing a tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth for 10-15 minutes a day, you’ll have a brighter smile and even improved oral health
- SHAVING CREAM – Not only can coconut oil replace shaving cream, but it also soothes sensitive skin as an added bonus. Razor burn be gone!
Try our favorite, Carrington Farms Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – since it comes in a tub and single-serve paks, adding Coconut aOil to your beauty regimen has never been easier
Carrington Farms Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil PAKS With so many benefits beyond the kitchen, you’ll definitely get your bang for your buck with Carrington Farms Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Paks. Each conveniently packaged single-serve Pak contains 1 tbsp of organic unrefined cold-pressed coconut oil – the perfect amount to add to your morning coffee, smoothie or even popcorn. But what you will really love is the versatility of these Paks; Coconut oil provides a wealth of beauty benefits, as it can be used as a hair conditioner, natural moisturizer, teeth whitener and more. For $8.99, Carrington’s pre-measured PAKS make adding coconut oil to your on-the-go health/nutrition or beauty regimen easier than ever.
Carrington Farms Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil Carrington Farm’s cold-pressed Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil is made from only the freshest certified organic coconuts. With no trans and hydrogenated fats, Carrington Farms Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil is a delicious replacement for butter or fat; sautee vegetables, roast sweet potatoes, add to smoothies or mix into cereal, or even use in baked goods and over popcorn! (MSRP: 12 oz. $7.99, 54 oz. $23.30, www.CarringtonFarms.com)